WHO WE ARE?

Banque de l’Habitat S.A.L.was established as a Lebanese joint-stock company by virtue of decree No 14 dated 15/1/1977 amended by the law No.283. It is a mixed company between the Lebanese Government and the Private Sector (Banks, Insurance companies, Individual investors). Its total paid up Capital is currently 150 Billion LBP (80% owned by the private sector & 20% by the public sector). Banque de l’Habitat S.A.L. is a member of the Association of Banks in Lebanon and it appears on the list of Banks under No 41. Ever since its establishment, the Bank complies with the Collective Labor Agreement rules & conditions.


Banque de l’Habitat S.A.L.grants long-term housing loans in Lebanese Pounds, and manages the portfolio of Foreign Worker’s Certificates of Deposit as per decree No 283 dated 30/8/1993.

The Bank’s goal is to provide loans to individuals, especially those with limited or average income for the purpose of acquiring or renovating a housing unit. The Bank also grants financing to housing cooperatives.


Banque de l’Habitat S.A.L. manages public & private funds that aim particularly at financing operations of housing loans, especially those that form a benefit for categories specified in the housing law, provided that it takes into consideration the loaner’s terms, if there are any. 



Mission statement


Banque de L’Habitat S.A.L.is a socially responsible bank. We are committed to making a substantial contribution towards the housing and real estate sector in order to develop our economy, strengthen our communities and enable Lebanese citizens to build a sustainable future in Lebanon.

BOARD OF DIRECTORS

name
Mr. Antoine Habib

Chairman – General Manager

name
Byblos Invest bank SAL

Member

name
Bank Med SAL

Member

name
Arab Bank PLC

Member

name
Banque Libano-Française SAL

Member

name
Bank of Beirut SAL

Member

name
Commercial Insurance

Member

name
Mr. Joseph Sassine

Member

name
Mr. Ali Samaha

Government commissioner - Delegate

name
Mr. Toufic Naji

State Representative

name
Mr. Rony Lahoud

State Representative

GENERAL MANAGEMENT

The Private Sector owns 80% of the whole Bank’s shares. It is mainly represented by 25 banks and 10 Insurance Companies. As for the Lebanese State, it holds the remaining 20%.

Mr. Antoine Habib

Chairman - General Manager

Mr. Gaby Barakat

Senior Credit Administration Manager

Mrs. Henriette Zalzal

Credit Senior Manager

Mr. Roger Maamari

Senior Administration Manager

Mr. Habib Nehmeh

Branches Manager

Mrs. Lynda Yanni

Internal Audit Manager

Mrs. Rana Bazerli

Collection & Recovery Senior Manager

Mrs. Patricia Azzi

Accounting and treasury Manager

Mrs. Siham Salibi

ICT Manager

Mr. Tarek Khodr

Risk Manager

Mr. Bassel Kheir

Human Resources Manager

Mrs. Amani Chedid

Compliance Manager

Mrs. Theresa Sahyouni

Head of Operations Department

Mr. Georges Chalhoub

General Controller

Mr. Rany Bou Saab

Head OF Transfer & SWIFT Department

Mrs. Nada Dimachkieh

Branch Manager- Riad El Solh

Mr. Issam Kassar

Senior Branch Manager – Raouche

Mr. Mahmoud Kalo

Branch Manager – Saida

Mr. Nizar Takouzli

Branch Manager – Tripoli

Mrs. Nisrine Khneisser

Branch Manager – Zahle

Mr. Joseph Haydamous

Branch Manager – Dora

Me. Malek Arslane

Legal Advisor

DFK Fiduciaire du moyen Orient

External Auditors

Sidani and Co

External Auditors